When people see what Eternal Joy has to offer and how it works to restore a sense of purpose, meaning and wholeness into their lives, they want to officially become a part of it all and make a commitment to Eternal Joy by becoming a member.
Membership in Eternal Joy MCC means that a person has found something important for their lives:
- a welcoming place in which they are free to believe that God loves them for who they are;
- a spiritual home where they can comfortably belong to God and one another; and
- a supportive community where they can become all that God wants them to be.
It also means that because of the things they find at Eternal Joy MCC, they’re ready to make a commitment to support them and advance the vision and mission of the church.
The process for membership in Eternal Joy is as follows:
1. Indicate you are interested in becoming a member by email, by calling the church office (
2. Meet with the Membership Coordinator at a time that will be announced. At this meeting you will be given a packet of information to read. As you read the material, write down any questions or concerns you have about the material.
3. Complete the Spiritual Gifts Inventory which you will receive at your meeting with the Membership Coordinator.
4. Meet again with the Membership Coordinator to discuss the material you’ve read and the results of Spiritual Gifts Inventory. At this meeting you will have a chance to ask any questions you have, and you will determine your specific blend of spiritual gifts and a specific ministry or service you are interested in, and initial plans will be made to get you involved.
5. Participate in the Rite of Membership, which will be held during a regular Sunday worship service.
For more information, call